Mission, Vision & Values
The Wisconsin Hospital Association's mission is advocating for the ability of its members to lead in the provision of high-quality, affordable and accessible health care services, resulting in healthier Wisconsin communities.
The Association's vision is based on actively pursuing the following objectives:
- Making advocacy and representation WHA's highest priority
- Advocating for the identification and implementation of initiatives that contribute to improved community health
- Serving as a forum to discuss diverse points of view and seek consensus on how best to meet societal and member needs
- Providing education and training on issues relating to regulatory compliance, management, clinical improvement, and other matters that enable members to achieve their missions
- Taking a leadership role in fostering a climate of collaboration, respect, and interdependency between the various providers of health care
- Offering value added services that meet membership needs through the Association and its subsidiaries
The mission/vision statements clearly lay out the charge of the Association and accurately reflect member needs in the 21st century.
WHA is committeed to the following values:
– achieving excellence by being responsive, knowledgeable, influential, impactful and relevant.
– honoring the trust of our members and partners by practicing wise stewardship of resources and influence.
– anticipating, understanding and responding to the rapid pace of health care change and industry transformation.
– appreciating the value of strategic partnerships to advance our agenda and those priorities shared with key partners.
– striving to be the most proactive, respected and difference-making voice in health care policy and advocacy.