Thursday, November 11, 2021
10:00 AM-11:30 AM
Wisconsin Hospital Association Information Center
This training is intended to help users regain efficiencies to best manage the multiple survey submission processes. Detailed information will also be provided about changes that have taken place over the past year.
The training includes the Survey application, resources on the website, and requirements as defined by DHS 120.
Training topics include:
• Learn how to navigate the website, portal and survey tools
• Examine upcoming changes to the Annual, Fiscal and System surveys
• Understand how data provided is used in publications and other sources
• Explore NEW survey reports and discuss the possibility for future reports
- Review the multiple surveys and submission requirements
Who Should Attend
Primary, Secondary and other survey submitters. CEOs, CFOs and accounting staff.
This webinar is complimentary.