WI Hospitals State PAC/Conduit: $50K In 50 Days?
Fundraising campaign hits $260,000
The 2017 Wisconsin Hospitals State PAC & Conduit campaign hit the $260,000 mark this week with contributions from 274 individuals. This puts the campaign at 83 percent of goal. In addition, the fundraising campaign has raised $20,000 since launching its “$50,000 in 50 days” initiative. You can make an impact today by contributing at www.whconduit.com.
A few other interesting statistics on the 2017 fundraising campaign are:
- The average contribution to date is $949/person
- The campaign is raising, on average, $6,050/week
- There are 41 first-time contributors
- There are 6 contributors at the “Leaders Circle” Level of $5,000 and above
- There are 19 contributors at the “Platinum Club” Level of $3,000-$4,999
- There are 52 contributors at the “Gold Club” Level of $1,500-$2,999
There are still over two months left to go in the calendar year to raise the remaining $50,000 needed to reach goal. Join your peers across the state by making your contribution today at www.whconduit.com or by calling WHA’s Jenny Boese at 608-268-1816 or Nora Statsick at 608-239-4535.
This story originally appeared in the October 27, 2017 edition of WHA Newsletter