The Wisconsin Hospital Association (WHA) is known for its impactful bipartisan advocacy on behalf of its members, allowing hospitals and health systems to provide high-quality, affordable, accessible health care for Wisconsin families and communities. On Monday, WHA launched a redesigned website and rebrand of its logo to more accurately reflect its strong advocacy leadership in Wisconsin and Washington, D.C.
WHA strives to be the premier source of information on Wisconsin health care policy and legislative activity, and the redesigned website at www.wha.org includes:
- Improved website navigation and layout to make it easier to find key information
- Enhanced customer experience by providing focused topic areas on the site for easy access to data and materials—as well as key issues on the top of each major webpage
- A rotator on the homepage to feature key messages / issues
- Featured Health Care Topics A-Z in the top navigation
- More prominently featured WHA products such as the WHA Information Center, PricePoint, CheckPoint and the WHA Quality Center so you can get to those resources quickly
WHA organized the website based upon key word and webpage searches, and then made that information prominent to provide a better customer experience by putting materials and data right at your fingertips.
Feel free to send feedback and comments regarding the new website to Stephanie Marquis, WHA Vice President, Communications.