This year’s Workforce Summit will focus on innovative solutions to Wisconsin’s health care workforce challenges – what we are facing now, and what we envision for the future. All leaders in the Wisconsin health care field – hospital and clinic executives, health educators and trainers, policymakers, and those in the front lines of care delivery – will benefit from hearing from:
- Two keynoters speaking on » “Anticipating the Future of Health Care: Workforce Challenges and Opportunities” and » “Preparing Care Teams for Success: Interprofessional Training & Practice”
- Panels presenting “Academic-Community Partnerships for Innovative Interprofessional Education,” “Mobile Integrated Health/Community Paramedic,” “Building a Workforce for Wisconsin’s Diverse Population,” and “Workforce Resiliency Strategies”
- A Policy Panel, consisting of health care leadership and policymakers, discussing “Solutions to Grow and Support Wisconsin’s Health Care Workforce”
- Members of WCMEW’s Clinical Site Enhancement Work Group, who will provide initial findings of their investigation into “Clinical Site Placement: Resources, Challenges, Opportunities, and Future Plans”
All sessions will be interactive, with participants encouraged to exchange views with presenters and all others.
Who Should Attend:
- Hospital, clinic, and health system leaders – See some innovative ways systems are deploying workforce resources to meet current workforce challenges;
- Educators/teachers/clinical coordinators – Learn from colleagues on how they are creating new interprofessional training opportunities, and hear about the current “state of the state” in clinical site placement experiences;
- Providers (Physicians, APRNs, Pharmacists, and others) – Gain a better understanding of how clinicians and systems are creating strategies to enhance workforce resiliency; and,
- State and local policymakers – Hear from Wisconsin’s health care leaders about their concerns and proposed solutions to the regulatory and legal challenges to optimizing our workforce.
ALL PARTICIPANTS will benefit from exploring the future of Wisconsin’s health care. Register online