WHA is proud to celebrate 100 years of advocating, advancing and leading on behalf of hospitals and health systems so they can provide high-quality, affordable and accessible health care for Wisconsin families and communities.
In honor of its 100 years, WHA is offering the opportunity to a member hospital to apply for the “WHA 100th Anniversary Values” award. This award is based on the values of WHA – Advocacy, Integrity, Foresight, Relationships and Leadership.
WHA is Committed to the Following Values:
– achieving excellence by being responsive, knowledgeable, influential, impactful and relevant.
– honoring the trust of our members and partners by practicing wise stewardship of resources and influence.
– anticipating, understanding and responding to the rapid pace of health care change and industry transformation.
– appreciating the value of strategic partnerships to advance our agenda and those priorities shared with key partners.
– striving to be the most proactive, respected and difference-making voice in health care policy and advocacy.
Any Wisconsin Hospital Association hospital member can apply for the Award. A total of three awards will be granted. Award applications must be received by WHA by August 21, 2020.
Award Selection Process
Applications will be reviewed (blinded review) by select employees of WHA representing various departments and job functions. Winners will be notified the week of September 14. Award winners will receive an engraved crystal award presented in person by WHA President and CEO Eric Borgerding, and recognition in WHA’s The Valued Voice
newsletter and on the WHA website.
for more information and to access the award nomination.