March 12, 2021
8:15 AM-12:00 PM
Wisconsin Hospital Association
Virtual and Kohler, WI
Physician leaders must represent both clinical and management interests. Those new to the role are often challenged to move beyond their clinical expertise as they are asked to problem solve, lead their clinical colleagues, and manage needed change in a rapidly evolving health care environment.
The COVID-19 pandemic has altered life for everyone. Based on your feedback, combined with the current guidance surrounding large gatherings, WHA has developed a complete educational event for physicians and their hospital leadership. The Physician Leader Learning Day (March 12, 2021/Virtual) and the Physician Knowledge Sharing Event (September 14 & 15, 2021/In-person) will offer CME-certified education focused on developing leadership skills, as well as providing a forum for discussion, networking, and collegiality.
Please see Conference Agenda for objectives for each presentation.
Who Should Attend
- Developing Physician Leaders, including:
- Any physician who has recently taken on a leadership/management role
- Any physician with leadership/management potential
- Any physician who needs assistance making the transition from clinician to leader
- Senior Physician Leaders, including:
- Any seasoned physician leader interested in enhancing his/her leadership skills
- Chief Medical Officers; VPMAs; Chiefs of Staff; Department Chairs; Medical Directors
- Non-clinical, senior-level hospital or health system administrators/executives who accompany one or more physicians to the conference
• CME Option - $650.00 per person
• Non-CME Option - $375.00 per person