Vol. 65, Issue 43
Thursday, October 28, 2021
WHA Health Care Leadership Academy Provides Sponsorship Opportunities for WHA Corporate Members
The WHA Health Care Leadership Academy
creates a unique opportunity for WHA corporate members to sponsor a program that will help shape the hospital leaders in Wisconsin.
Sponsorship of the five-month program beginning in February 2022 will help fund partial scholarships for participants, which will enable more hospital leaders to benefit from this unique educational opportunity.
With a $5,000 commitment to the WHA Health Care Leadership Academy for the 2022 program year, sponsors will receive the following benefits:
- Organization name and logo prominently displayed on WHA registration website and program brochure;
- Organization mentioned and highlighted throughout the five-month program as a program sponsor;
- Distribution of organization’s promotional materials to program participants;
- Highlighting of organization’s sponsorship in the weekly WHA newsletter The Valued Voice; and
- Two representatives from organization invited to the June 23, 2022, graduation and celebration dinner in Madison.
Sponsorships are limited, so please contact WHA Vice President of Education and Marketing Leigh Ann Larson
soon to become a sponsor.
WHA thanks the WHA Foundation for its commitment as the first sponsor of the program. The WHA Foundation was formed to support educational, research and charitable programs of WHA members.