2018 Clinical Simulation Training Scholarship
WHA Foundation is offering 20 scholarships to Wisconsin member hospitals, allowing them to designate an interdisciplinary team to participate in clinical simulation training focused on stroke, severe sepsis/septic shock or high-risk OB delivery. The WHA Foundation has agreements with four high fidelity clinical simulation labs, located throughout the state, making them available to scholarship recipients for these training sessions.
Scholarship Application Deadline: Friday, April 6, 2018
Please support the WHA Foundation 2017 Fundraising Campaign. Learn more and make a donation by clicking here.
The WHA Foundation, Inc. was formed in 1968 to support educational, research and charitable programs of the Wisconsin Hospital Association and its members. Today, as a 501 (c) 3 organization, the Foundation focuses its grant making priorities on initiatives that have a statewide impact on health care in Wisconsin. The Foundation's three specific funding priorities include:
You can support the WHA Foundation and learn about the programs within these three funding priorities in the WHA Foundation Annual Fundraising Campaign Brochure
The 2018 WHA Foundation, Inc. Board of Trustees
- Mary Beth White-Jacobs, President and CEO, Black River Memorial Hospital, Black River Falls
- Gerri Staffileno, Nurse Executive, Milwaukee
- Eric Borgerding, President, Wisconsin Hospital Association
- Ken Buser, Retired President, Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare-All Saints, Racine
- Sue Edminster, Vice President, Human Resources, SSM Health St. Agnes Hospital, Fond du Lac
- Jeremy Normington-Slay, President, Ascension North Central Region Hospitals
- Bill Sexton, CEO, Crossing Rivers Health, Prairie du Chien
Inquiries regarding the Foundation and its grant making priorities for 2018 should be directed to Jennifer Frank, Executive Director (firstname.lastname@example.org).