The WHA 2024 Physician Leadership Development Conference is now open for registration.
This event will be held on March 15 and 16, 2024 at The American Club in Kohler, WI.
This annual event will again offer timely and relevant content that is applicable to both physician leaders (developing and senior) and non-clinical senior-level hospital or health system administrators or executives.
One of the hot topics that will be presented is Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Health Care: What physician and executive health care leaders need to know to manage effectively, stay ahead of technology, and make appropriate decisions
. Dr. Steve Berkowitz, nationally recognized expert, will walk through a variety of topics including:
- The basic models and concepts of artificial intelligence.
- The implications of specific topics such as emergent properties, hallucinations, brain-computer interfaces, and how they can contribute to AI singularity.
- The impact of GPT technologies, particularly how they would affect the providers and the hospital.
- The overall present and future impact of AI on the basic delivery of patient care.
- The social/moral issues of AI and potential need for regulation.
To view the entire agenda, click here.
For more information on the conference, including registration, click here.
For questions about the 2024 Physician Leadership Development Conference, email the WHA education department